1. This series of LOVOL® diesel engine is designed for use on
marine generator sets. It is available with a closed cycle cooling
system which adopts both seawater and freshwater to achieve
dual-cooling. The product also has extreme water temperature, oil
temperature, over high oil pressure, and over speed alarming and
2. The high pressure oil pipe is additionally designed with a protective layer to ensure reliability and safety.
3. The gear drive mechanism provides the seawater pump with high efficiency and compact structure.
4. The exhaust system is designed with a high temperature shield made using Germany imported thermal insulation material. The non-asbestos material is nontoxic, safe, and eco-friendly.
5. The electrical system with double wire system ensures safety and stable performance.
6. LOVOL® marine auxiliary engine adopts electronic governor to offer stable speed governing.
|Rated power (kW)||1500rpm||40||60||90||110|
|Max. Power (kW)||1500rpm||44||66||99||121|
|Number of Cylinders||4||6|
|Engine Type||Four-stroke, Liquid Cooled, Vertical In-line, Direct Injection, Dry Liner|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||1150×810×980||1430×900×1000|
|Cylinder Bore × Stroke (mm)||100×127||100×127||100×127||100×127|
|Aspiration||Natural||Turbocharged||Turbocharged||Turbo & Intercooled|
|Exhaust Temperature ( ℃ )||≤ 600||≤ 550||≤550||≤550|
|Electrical System||Standard Configuration 12V (Optional 24V)|
Note: Turbo & Intercooled = Turbocharged and Intercooled