FOTON® 4JB1 diesel engine combining ISUZU® technology offers an ideal power solution for diesel generator sets. It features high reliability and compact structure design, and is competitively priced.
1. The crankshaft forged by alloy steel offers lifespan three times longer than that of common cast iron ones.
2. The cooling water tank supports working in max. ambient temperature of 50℃. This makes sure the product has good environmental adaptability and can work well in tropical and subtropical areas with high temperatures and low humidity.
3. The supercharger adopts the cooling and lubricating functions integrated design, which ensures the overall performance reliability.
4. The overhaul life is more than 10,000 hours.
High economical efficiency
1. With 93mm cylinder diameter, low displacement, and high compression ratio, FOTON® genset engine offers the minimum specific fuel consumption of 210g/kW.h.
2. The integral casting technology for oil pump cavity allows the pump to attain higher pressure, thus delivering better fuel oil atomization effect.
1. The weight difference among the 4 piston rods is no more than 8g, which ensures smoother machine running and lower noise.
2. The crankshaft and flywheel undergo dynamic balance tests to make sure the unbalanced force is lower than 30g.m. This ensures more stable running, and the operation noise is not higher than 92dB(A) within one meter.
3. The gap between the piston and the cylinder liner is controlled within 0.027 to 0.045mm, so as to reduce the impact to the cylinder liner while the piston is reversing. This maximally reduces mechanical noise during operation.
4. The oil sump for FOTON® genset engine is constructed using sound absorption material sandwiched between two steel plates. Thus, the mechanical noise inside the cylinder is largely reduced.
5. The die-casting aluminum material for the timing gear case cover and valve cover further reduces mechanical noise.
1. The GAC speed control unit offers outstanding reliability due to its innovative digital system.
2. The superior steady and transient state speed governing rate enables the machine to serve high-end telecommunication projects.
3. The speed governor is easy for operation, due to its integrated actuator, as well as built-in control system and wire harness.
4. Switchable speeds make the engine suitable for various applications.
5. Enjoying matured international service network, the GAC governor is convenient for maintenance.
|Speed - rpm||1500||1800|
|Rated power - kW||24||28||36||28||34||43|
|Maximum power - kW||27||32||40||32||38||48|
|Fuel consumption - g/kW.h||≤230||≤225||≤225||≤230||≤225||≤225|
|Net weight - kg||225||241||241||225||241||241|
|Dimension - mm||855x667x795||855x590x799||885x590x799||855x667x795||855x590x799||885x590x799|
|Cylinder Bore x Stroke - mm||93x102|
|Displacement - L||2.771|
|Max. ambient temperature||50℃|
|Speed governing rate - GAC ||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%||≤1%|
|Flywheel housing||SAE 4||SAE 4||SAE 3||SAE 4||SAE 4||SAE 3|
|Configuration||in-line 4 cylinder, direct injection, water cooled|
|Rotation of crankshaft||Counter-clockwise - viewed from flywheel side|
12V electric system
Fuel filter, air filter, and oil filter
Cold start aid device
Qualification certificate, handbook and parts manual
Radiator - fan guard and front guard included
Oil pressure and water temperature alarm and sensor unit (2 in 1) in accordance with VDO parameter curve